Saturday, September 19, 2020

When the war starts

If you are wondering how others are feeling about the upcoming election, this is from the very end of Steve Bannon's interview on Tucker Carlson Tonight.

Steve Bannon:  I see a victory on November 3rd and I was the first guy to tell him he was going to win in August of  '16.

Tucker Carlson:  Huh.  And then maybe the real contest begins...  Steve Bannon, I'm glad that you came on, thank you...

Steve Bannon:  That's when the war starts.

This is why I said that the left doesn't seem particularly interested in winning the election.  The left seems far more interested however in strategic posturing.  Make your preparations now, or better yet, 10 years ago.  I'm glad to hear from the video that the right is expecting no less. 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment