Monday, November 2, 2020

More convincing than ads

What do these images of boarded up businesses tell the local population?  

 

Though Goodwill has supposedly changed their mind, the images of Goodwill preparing for the leftist violence will be burned into memory of the liberal white suburban women who were thinking of voting for Biden.  I hear stories about how Trump will be winning 15% of the black vote as well, and while I think that may be a fantasy, if it materializes, the extra liberal white women and the minority population combined will all but guarantee a Trump landslide.  

Businesses are unintentionally sending a message and it's a clear message to vote for Trump

I have bet a small portion of my discretionary money on the election.  Most on a generic Trump victory, but I also put money down on him winning Virginia as well.  I recommend you prepare for the celebration with your favorite celebratory beverage and well maintained firearms. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment