Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Breaks every 30 minutes?

I can't believe it's finally here.  The first Presidential Debate of the year is tonight and reportedly, Biden's campaign is now requesting 30 minute breaks.

Additionally, Biden’s campaign reportedly requested breaks every 30 minutes, but the Trump team rejected that request as well. However, Fox News’s Bret Baier pointed out that the debate commission always said the debate would be 90 minutes straight through with no commercial breaks.

Enjoy the debate tonight, folks, I know I will. 

Update:  I am very much looking forward to this as in the lens of the socio-sexual hierarchy.  I believe that Biden is a bravo and Trump is obviously an alpha.  Predictions on the outcome can likely be made on this alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment